WHAT IS ISO 45001?
OH&S MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Leadership. Higher commitment from Top Management in all the process.
- Risk Management. Increasing awareness of its OH&S hazards and risk, and associated operational controls, through information, communication and training.
- Integrated approach. Integration of the OH&S management system into the organization’s business processes
MAIN BENEFITS OF ISO 45001
- Reduce work-related injury, ill-health and death.
- Develop and implement an OH&S policy and OH&S objectives
- Demonstrate the leadership and commitment with respect of the OH&S management system.
- Eliminate OH&S Risk
DISCOVER OUR PRODUCTS