Introduction to AS 9100:2016
Bureau Veritas Certification Aerospace Team has developed a complete e-learning tool so you can transition to the new standard AS 9100:2016 content effectively. From Introduction to new Aerospace standard content and expectations, Bureau Veritas AS 9100:2016 E-Learning will bring you a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of IAQG and Aerospace stakeholders.
Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of new standard version, definitions and the High Level Structure. From ISO 9001:2015 and highlights on the new aerospace requirements.
This e-Learning module will help you to dive in the most important topics and requirements raised from the new standard versions focusing on key points to be integrated during the upgrade of Quality Management System document and organization within your company.
- Quality Managers, Quality leaders that will have to prepare the upgrade of quality management system and prepare new certification
- Person in charge of upgrading Quality management system towards the new standard certification.
- Process owners in charge of upgrading the management system to fulfill requirements. Processes owners within the organization: production manager, supply chain manager, support functions…
- Identify key requirements and prepare your organization to fulfill them.
- Get the full picture of aerospace expectations; understand the standard and new approaches.
- Prepare the upgrade of your Quality Management system thanks to correlation matrix information by clause
- Objectives and topics to consider
- Presentation information
- Clause 4: Context of the organization
- Clause 5: Leadership
- Clause 6: Planning
- Clause 7: Support
- Clause 8: Operation
- Clause 9: Performance Evaluation
- Clause 10: Improvement
- Certificate of Training achievement