Digital Pack Silver IATF 16949:2016
This pack is composed of our Practical Tool Box and access to e-Learning tools developed by Bureau Veritas regarding IATF 16949 (Module 1 & Module 2).
This Practical Tool Box is filled with all the documentation that Bureau Veritas Certification team prepared to give an over view of the new automotive standard, present new matters and give information on how to prepare for the transition stage.
Then, e-Learning Modules will give necessary information progressively. Starting with Module 1 (Introduction) you will get basic understanding of the new automotive standard IATF 16949:2016 and transition stakes. Then in Module 2 (Master), Trainees will dive into new standard content using a clause-by-clause presentation focusing on new requirements and upgraded ones.
- Quality Directors, Quality Managers, and Quality Leaders that will have to prepare the upgrade of a Quality Management System and prepare new certification.
- All the actors managing processes within the organization: Production Manager, Supply Chain Manager, support functions…
- Train your team to the new automotive standard any time, with the most cost-effective training solution.
- Identify key requirements and prepare your organization to fulfill them.
- Identify what needs to be revised in your Quality Management System.
Practical Tool Box
. Transition Technical Guide
. Access to Bureau Veritas Webinar
. FAQ Document from Webinar
. Correlation Matrix Document
. IATF 16949 Introduction
. Key Concepts
. New requirements
. Timeline and deliverables
. Clause by clause
. Correlation Matrix
. Detail on IATF 16949
. Validation Quiz
(*) Product available only in English