Digital Pack Gold IATF 16949:2016
This pack is composed of our Practical Tool Box, access to e-Learning tools developed by Bureau Veritas regarding IATF 16949 (Module 1 & Module 2) and Self-Assessment Tool.
This Practical Tool Box is filled with all the documentation that Bureau Veritas Certification team prepared to give an over view of new automotive standard, present new matters and give information on how to prepare for the certification.
E-Learning Modules will give all the information related to the new automotive standard. Starting with Module 1 (Introduction), you will get basic understanding. In Module 2 (Master), Trainees will dive into the new standard content with a clause by clause presentation focusing on new requirements and upgraded ones.
Thanks to the Self-Assessment Tool, you will be in a position to evaluate the readiness of your organization with questions based on standard requirements. You will be able to identify gaps in your current QMS for each clause/section, evaluate your status and define your action plan with pilot and deadline; on your own timeline.
- Quality Directors, Quality Managers, and Quality Leaders that will have to prepare the upgrade of a Quality Management System and prepare new certification.
- All the employees managing processes within the organization: Production Manager, Supply Chain Manager, support functions…
- Train your team to new automotive standard any time, with the most cost effective training solution.
- Identify key requirements and prepare your organization to fulfill them.
- Identify what needs to be revised in your Quality Management System.
Practical Tool Box
. Technical Guide
. Access to Bureau Veritas Webinar
. FAQ Document from Webinar
. Correlation Matrix Document
. IATF 16949 Introduction
. Key Concepts
. New requirements
. Timeline and deliverables
. Clause by clause
. Correlation Matrix
. Detail on IATF 16949
. Validation Quiz
Self - Assessment Tool
. Information about clause text
. Correlation matrix information
. Documented information highlighted when required by IATF 16949 Standard
. Questions for Self Assessment
. Readiness results by clause
. Export possibilities results & Action Plan.