Digital Pack Bronze IATF 16949:2016
This pack is composed of our Practical Tool Box and access to e-Learning module 1 – Introduction to IATF 16949.
This practical tool box is filled with all the documentation that your Bureau Veritas Certification team prepared to give an overview of the new automotive standard, present new matters, and give information on how to prepare for the transition stage.
Then, e-Learning will give necessary information and basic understanding of the new automotive standard IATF 16949:2016. Trainees will learn how this new version has been developed; the most important topics brought by ISO 9001:2015 and automotive specific requirements in the new standard.
- Anyone of automotive industry interested in getting basic knowledge of the new standard version.
- Quality Directors, Quality Managers, and Quality Leaders that will have to prepare the upgrade of a Quality Management System and prepare new certification.
- All employees managing processes within the organization: Production Manager, Supply Chain Manager, support functions…
- Train your team to new automotive standard any time, with the most cost effective training solution.
- Identify key requirements and prepare your organization to fulfill them.
- Identify what needs to be revised in your Quality Management System.
Available only in English
Practical Tool Box
. Transition Technical Guide
. Access to Bureau Veritas Webinar
. FAQ Document from Webinar
. Correlation Matrix Document
. IATF 16949 Introduction
. Key Concepts
. New requirements
. Timeline and deliverables
(*) Product available only in English