Based on International Labour Organization directives, ISO 45001 will replace the British standard, OHSAS 18001. Implementing ISO 45001 is a strategic and operational decision for your company, enabling you to develop a comprehensive occupational health and safety policy, leading to fewer injuries and absences through illness. Drafting the ISO 45001 involved using a High Level Structure approach. This comprehensive approach enabled full integration with other management systems, such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
A COMPLETE SERVICE PORTFOLIO
A set of free technical documents providing guidance on the standards and its requisites will be shortly available through the website, www.lead.bureauveritas.com. A complete collection specific to the transition to ISO 45001 will soon be available for purchase too:
- Training courses. Gain an understanding about the new standard through courses developed by our experts.
- Online self-assessment tool. Identify areas of improvement, prioritize actions, and obtain a detailed overview of your management system capabilities using online self-assessment.
- Transition packs. We have designed a series of transition packs to ensure a smooth transition for your company in the simplest and most cost-effective way.
- Pre-Audits. A pre-audit is the best and most efficient way to check that your Management System is compliant with the new standard, before we perform the Certification audit.
- Audits. Our audits provide you with the opportunity to validate the adaptation of your management system to the new ISO 45001 requisites.
Bureau Veritas collects all the latest news about ISO 45001. Keep up to date via our Twitter and LinkedIn accounts.
Bureau Veritas Certification operates throughout the world, and has over 60 accreditations to provide national verification and accredited certification services. As a market leader worldwide, an extensive range of certifications and personalised auditing services are available in the fields of quality, health and safety, the environment, and social responsibility.