This module has been developed to give detailed information about the new automotive standard, IATF 16949:2016. Trainees will be able to learn what the requirements are for the new and upgraded standard. The target of this tool is to provide the keys necessary to prepare the transition and Quality Management System upgrade in order to fulfill the requirements from the new IATF 16949:2016 standard.
- Quality Managers and Quality leaders that will have to prepare the upgrade of a Quality Management System and prepare new certification.
- Person in charge of upgrading a Quality Management System towards the new standard certification.
- Process owners in charge of upgrading the management system to fulfill requirements. Processes. owners within the organization: production manager, supply chain manager, support functions…
- Identify key requirements and prepare your organization to fulfill them.
- Get the full picture of automotive expectations; understand the standard and new approaches.
- Prepare the upgrade of your Quality Management System using the correlation matrix information per clause.
- Objectives and topics to consider
- Presentation information
- Clause 4: Context of the organization
- Clause 5: Leadership
- Clause 6: Planning
- Clause 7: Support
- Clause 8: Operation
- Clause 9: Performance Evaluation
- Clause 10: Improvement
- Certificate of training achievement
Available only in English